- Customizable Comfort - Mompush stroller adjusts to your child's needs with a reversible seat, one-handed recline, and an adjustable footrest.
- On-the-Go Convenience - The stroller's telescoping faux leather handle adjusts for comfort, and it folds in one step and stands on its own for easy transport.
- Smooth Strolling - Omnidirectional wheels and all-wheel suspension make for a comfortable ride. The stroller also has a one-touch foot brake for safety.
- Shielded & Safe - A zip-out UPF 50+ canopy provides maximum coverage on sunny days, with ventilation panels for optimal airflow and natural light.
- Accessories Galore — The stroller comes with a cup holder, foot cover, rain cover, and car seat adapter compatible with most major Maxi-Cosi car seats and Nuna Pipe. It also has ample storage space.
Everything your baby needs
The integrated suspension absorbs shocks for your child, and the 360-degree swivel wheels offer you effortless maneuverability anywhere you go.
Safe in the shade
The UPF50+ zip-out canopy protects your child from harmful UV rays. The ventilation panels provide airflow and natural light to brighten their day.
Easy one-hand use
From opening and rotating the belly bar to adjusting the angle of the seat, one hand is all you need.
Secures comfortably and releases with one touch. Super-soft shoulder pad harness comes with the five point buckle.
The reversible seat allows for both parent-facing or world-facing positioning depending on their mood.
Fitted with all-terrain wheels that are puncture resistant and roll easily across most surfaces.
Offering plenty of positions to go and grow with your family. Includes an independent bassinet for infants, a car seat adapter for their first road trips and ergonomics stroller seat for daily strolling. Compatible rider board which is perfect for young walkers (sold separately).
Meet and often exceed the highest governmental regulations set by the CPSC and ASTM, most recently the ASTM F833-19 standard. Our seat and basket are made of polyester with organic cotton approved by OEKO-TEX stands
The irregular surface test simulates walking over bumps for 72 hours. The stroller also undergoes repeated impact and 10,000 simulated sidewalk curb maneuvers to ensure it can withstand any knocks and bangs that may come