Mompush Stroller Limited Warranty
For Mompush strollers we warrant that our frames are free of manufacturer defects for the lifetime of the product. Manufacturer’s defects include but are not limited to the breakage of welds and frame tube damage. Textile or soft side materials and all other components, excluding tires and tubes. Proof of purchase is required in order to make a warranty claim and the warranty is only extended to the original purchaser.
Click here to proceed to Product Registration
This warranty does not cover:
- Misuse or poor maintenance
- Damage caused by improper installation of Mompush parts and/or accessories
- Damage caused by corrosion, mold, rust, sun intensity, sweat, detergents, sunscreen, damp
- storage or frequently washing
- Normal wear and tear
- Repairs or modifications carried out by a third party
- Stroller is purchased from an unauthorized retailer
- Stroller is purchased used or second hand
- Stroller is damaged as a result of an accident, airline or freight damage
- Please note that while the warranty may not be honored, replacement parts can be purchased for repair. For more warranty information please refer to each individual product manual.